I hated the design of the new iOS 7 software for Apple. I just didn’t want to change anything. But eventually, my apps will not work properly and whatever other issues may arise. Additionally, “Apple picking” (iPhone and iPad theft) is a problem, so we are advised to upgrade for new security features. Instead of moaning and groaning, this development is forcing re-organization… consolidation, deletion, and all that jazz. Still more to do, but I spent the entire Sunday on my devices and I literally feel lighter… and crazier.
I’m not a techie person in the least, so I couldn’t tell you the pros and cons of the iOS 7. But, what I do know, is whether it is an update to an iPhone, or my life in general, change is inevitable and it isn’t necessarily a bad thing.
- How to Reset Your iPhone or iPad on iOS 7 – Gotta Be Mobile (newestgadgetsinfo.com)
- Apple’s iOS7 for iPhone 5S: The verdict so far (scotsman.com)
- How to Go Back to iOS 6 (If You Can At All) (gizmodo.com)
- How to fix Apple iOS 7 battery drain (newsnet5.com)
- NYPD have been stopping people and asking them to upgrade to iOS7 (topinfopost.com)