I don’t have as much time as I used to, so I’m behind with all the blogs I follow. This weekend I worked on award nominations and caught up a little AND discovered new ones…
It’s spring-time in NYC and I’d rather spend free time out taking photos, but I made a commitment to engage and be a part of this blog world community. I feel connected to bloggers here because they share similar stances and it seems like they are in my head! Someone I never met uses the same words that mimic my private thoughts?? Wow, so I’m not crazy!! Tough world we live in… I find solace in my connections to strangers. These strangers are now my supportive family in many ways. I really love to see people just living their lives and sharing in their unique way… sharing from an honest place… We are all so different, yet, we can find some common ground and learn from each other… Isn’t that just wonderful?
So, a huge THANK YOU to lovinchelle.wordpress.com! He takes us into his private life through his photos and playful perspective!
1. Display the award & announce it in a post.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you, of course!
3. Present the award to 15 deserving bloggers by adding their link to the post and notify them.
4. Post 7 things about yourself.
My nominees: I’m breaking the rules a bit and I’m mixing it up. This list includes a few bloggers that have been supportive, a few that I’ve overlooked as of late, some that I’ve nominated before, and couple new ones… The nominees cover a range of interests and some may not be inclined to embrace this award for whatever reasons, but I’m giving some acknowledgement and spreading the love and hoping you will visit these blogs.
Seven things about myself:
1. I am a chronic ‘liker’ on posts… Sharing a part of yourself in any way takes guts… How can I not ‘like’ that?
2. I can keep busy for a week in my apartment, without ever leaving, and not even notice.
3. I have no patience to navigate though WordPress forums to solve issues.
4. People often think I am “so open and revealing” but there is much I keep hidden.
5. I can relate to most people from anywhere, except for braggarts.
6. I have tons of shoes, but I almost always choose my Converse.
7. I take photographs of random confused scenes. My eye is drawn to chaos.
Now I can get off the computer and leave my apartment… Happy Monday!!