Thank you, Danke, Gracias, Merci Beaucoup, Obrigado… to simpleheartgirl.wordpress.com for nominating me for this award! I receive this graciously, while I fight back to urge to be self-deprecating.
1. Display the award & announce it in a post.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you, of course!
3. Present the award to 15 deserving bloggers by adding a link to the post and notify them.
4. Post 7 things about yourself.
I took a different route this time by finding new blogs, rather than the ones I already follow. I discovered wonderful inspiring bloggers that relate to my spiritual and artistic journey. This took ALL day yesterday… reading and reading and reading… but I am thrilled to find them. They keep it REAL, which is what I love.
and one extra for good measure…
Seven things about myself:
1. The best meals for me contain all the chakra colors.
2. Tarot, Astrology, and Numerology have directed me to look within for answers.
3. I have ‘hipster’ tendencies and may appear elitist snob. (‘You still have a PC?, Oh…’)
4. The truth doesn’t scare me. This week I learned that I am not as compassionate as I once thought I was… ouch! (Gotta get working on opening my heart chakra…)
5. I could see myself living in Berlin or Paris.
6. My street clothes will never touch my bed because I ride the subway in NYC.
7. People don’t always get my sense of humor. I think this photo is hysterical!
Again, thanks to simpleheartgirl for the nomination! (The next award to follow…)